Electrical Engineering Apprenticeship
- Individual apprenticeship
- Duration: 3.5 years
Electrical engineering and building technology
What to expect
1st YEAR OF APPRENTICESHIP
- Determining work steps, equipment and methods using technical documents
- Deployment in a specialist department
2nd YEAR OF APPRENTICESHIP
- Deployment in specialist a department
- Planning, steering, recording and documenting work processes and results
- Compliance with safety regulations and environmental standards
3rd YEAR OF APPRENTICESHIP
- Deployment in a specialist department
- Maintenance and repairs of lighting equipment and systems, electrical appliances and further areas of building automation
4th YEAR OF APPRENTICESHIP
- Deployment in one or more specialist departments
- Installing, commissioning, servicing and maintaining electrical machines, devices and installations as well as building technology systems.
- Duration: 6 months
- Successful completion of compulsory schooling (or approaching successful completion)
- Technical understanding
- Interest in technical innovations
- A friendly manner
- A love of learning
- eurofunk apprentice workshop for your training
- Common social activities
- Participation in competitions
- Bonus if you finish your apprenticeship in combination with Matura school leaving examination
- Gaming and workout zones
- Voluntary internship abroad
- Team building & Health days
- Secure employment in St. Johann/Pongau
- Preferred recruiting status for eurofunk apprentices who have completed their training
Important information, dates and downloads
Did we spark your interest? Would you like to find out more about us? For further information, please use the links on the right-hand side.
Information afternoon for apprentices
Twice a year eurofunk is pleased to host information events for apprentices. This is where you can get to know the company and find out what apprenticeships we offer. During the afternoon sessions tailored for students you are welcome to give the technology a spin and ask any questions that may occur to you.
And to make sure that your parents are on board, we also host a series of evening events.
Are you interested? Then contact us via email@example.com and ask for the next dates!
We also offer school classes the opportunity to get to know our company. If you are interested, please contact us personally, either by email or phone. We will then look for a suitable date and can tailor the program to the exact school level and focus.
I would like a trial internship
Do you want to gather first impressions of our apprenticeships? Our regularly held taster days provide insight into the world of Eurofunk. Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also participate in the “Girls’ Day” event, especially for girls who are interested in finding out if technology is for them. You can easily register for the event at www.girlsday.info. which takes place every spring.
I would like to apply
Great to hear! Now we need you to take some time to prepare the best application you can. Don’t forget to include the following documents:
- Motivation Letter
- CV with a current photo
- A copy of your last school report
- Certificates (e.g. ECDL or career assessment tests), if available
Please send these documents to us via our job portal. Please be on time! Our application deadline is January 31, however, the sooner you apply, the better!
I have applied – what’s next?
Once you have applied, our apprenticeship expert Birgit Machatschek and her team of specialized instructors will look through your application.
Then this happens: (the order may vary depending on when we receive your application):
- Trial internship
- Personal interview
If all goes well, you will be invited to a contract interview to get the legal side squared away!
The signing of the apprenticeship contract is a big deal and we like to make it fun. Here, you and your family will receive all the information you need for you to get on your way to a great future!
Who is my primary contact?
Your primary contact is Birgit Machatschek – Birgit is head of HR department the team lead for our apprentices. She will accompany you from day one – during the application process, your first days and the entire apprenticeship.
“Would you like to find out more about apprenticeship occupations? You’re not quite sure whether we have the right occupation for you? Do you have any other issues? Please feel free to give me a call or send a quick email!” Birgit Machatschek, email@example.com, +43 57 112-0
» From eurofunk employee to the head of your division – anything is possible if you keep your eyes on the prize and work hard to achieve your goals.«
- Markus Schafflinger , Head of Solutions Division
»Prompt, uncomplicated and unbureaucratic service, often beyond the scope of existing contracts, characterizes more than anything else our cooperation with eurofunk as a supplier.«
Mag. Dr. Klaus Baumgartner, fire chief with the Graz Professional Fire Services
»This network concept, consisting of three control centers and regional alarm and warning centers, represents a milestone in Carinthian emergency response.«
LR Ing. Daniel Fellner, speaker of the Provincial Fire Brigade and member of the Carinthian government
»The technology provided by eurofunk guarantees that control centers within the network can provide operational support for the others in the network if and when it becomes necessary. «
LBD Ing. Rudolf Robin, commander and director of the Provincial Fire Brigade Carinthia
»By using eurofunk Active Monitoring (eAM), the operational dependability of the control center is increased many times over. Possible sources of interference are detected at an early stage before they begin to impact control center operations.«
Anton Groschack, Head of ICC Traunstein
»My dealings with eurofunk management throughout many years of successful collaboration have always been based on respect and mutual appreciation, even when approaching an issue from conflicting points of view. «
Achim Hackstein, Director of Joint Association of Control Centers NORTH Schleswig-Holstein