As part of our all-in-one solution, we offer customers, on request, a separate and perfectly aligned data terminal for navigation purposes.
Digidat is a communication device designed for emergency vehicles. Digidat works with both GPRS and Tetra thus ensuring that incident-related data reaches the emergency vehicle as quickly as possible. This means, for instance, if GPRS fails or reception is poor, TETRA is used as the secondary path for data transmission.
- 7“display with touchscreen operation
- 8 control keys for program control and menu navigation
- Integrated components – GPRS modem, GPS receiver, loudspeaker for navigation and acoustic signaling
- Order processing and deployment management
- Route guidance to the incident location
- Status transmission
- Positional data communication